Growing Early Minds supports children and their families by providing early childhood intervention services for children with a range of developmental delays, concerns and disabilities.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation with a proud history that started in 1994. While the landscape of childhood services continues to change, the continuity and commitment from Growing Early Minds will always remain the same.
To support and grow the potential of children, families and communities.
To be a valued leader in the childhood intervention sector, and to achieve this with quality services that respond to the individual needs of the child and their family.
Drive all that we do. They include:
- Professional: Always striving to achieve professional excellence and continuous improvement.
- Responsive: Committed to demonstrating a caring approach and meeting expectations.
- Innovative: Work closely with colleagues to grow the organisation.
- Dedicated: Providing service with enthusiasm and care.
- Ethical: Encouraging and practising trust and ethical activities.
Learn more about Growing Early Minds: