Our continuity and commitment
Growing Early Minds is based in Blacktown providing early intervention support for children and their families in Western Sydney areas.
We offer a variety of services for children with a range of developmental delays, concerns and disabilities, whilst also offering support and education for their families, care givers and teachers. We offer access to assorted funding options. Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for financial support to help offset the cost of therapy. We can help navigate you through these areas with up to date information and guidance.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation servicing Blacktown and Western Sydney areas with a proud history that began in 1994. While the landscape of childhood services continues to change, the continuity and commitment from Growing Early Minds has and will always remain the same.
To support and grow the potential of children, families and communities.
To be a valued leader in the childhood intervention sector, achieving this with quality services that respond to the individual needs of the child and their family.
Drive all that we do. They include:
- Professional: Always striving to achieve professional excellence and continuous improvement.
- Responsive: Committed to demonstrating a caring approach and meeting expectations.
- Innovative: Work closely with colleagues to grow the organisation.
- Dedicated: Providing service with enthusiasm and care.
- Ethical: Encouraging and practicing trust and ethical activities.