Growing Early Minds offers comprehensive assessment and therapy in paediatric dietetics, through our skilled and passionate dietitians.
Our dietitians are experienced in working with families to develop practical, evidence-based nutrition plans, perfectly tailored to your child’s nutritional and health needs.
Growing Early Minds dietitians aim to empower, educate and counsel families to overcome any challenges faced in feeding their children and create a positive family mealtime experience, which also meets their child’s nutritional goals.
We can help support a range of conditions, such as:
- Growth faltering
- Fussy or selective eating
- Tube feeding and weaning
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Nutrient deficiencies (including iron deficiency)
- Weight management (overweight and underweight)
- General infant, toddler, child and adolescent nutrition
- Food allergies and intolerances (including low FODMAP diets and elimination diets)
- Children with developmental delays and disabilities (including Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Gastrointestinal disorders (including irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, reflux, coeliac disease)