Behaviour Management 101
Parent workshop webinar
Are you a parent or carer struggling to cope with your child’s challenging behaviour and emotional outbursts? Then this parent workshop is for you! Facilitated by a qualified provisional psychologist, you’ll learn how to identify the possible causes of behaviour using the ABC behaviour model, explore preventative strategies and more. Meet other parents and carers experiencing similar circumstances and come away with new tools you can implement immediately.
What we’ll work on
• Defining behaviour and identifying challenging behaviours
• How behaviours emerge, are shaped and maintained overtime
• How to identify some of the possible causes of behaviour using the ABC behaviour model
• Understanding the stages of a behavioural outburst i.e tantrum
• Exploring preventative and reactive strategies to support your child
• Identifying and protecting against carer’s burnout
Date: 1 October 2021
Time: 9:00am-12:00pm (3hrs)
Location: Webinar (Zoom link)
This program is eligible under NDIS funding, under the Improved Daily Living or Social and Community Participation categories.