Start your new career here
A job at Growing Early Minds is not only incredibly rewarding, but it’s a job where you feel valued and have a sense of belonging. We are a passionate team who celebrate the small victories and life-changing outcomes!
Meet Aneesa – Speech Pathologist
Meet Alena – Speech Pathologist
Meet Cinekha – Provisional Psychologist
Dedicated to making a difference
At Growing Early Minds you’ll find exciting career opportunities to join an inclusive, diverse and family-friendly paediatric allied health team who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children. Our culture is driven by our people, our values, and our commitment to making a difference in the community.
We are a multidisciplinary service where families can access speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, dietetics, psychology and behaviour support all under one roof. It also means as therapists you get to broaden knowledge by collaborating in real-time with other therapists. Your learning opportunities are endless!
Meet your future team
The Growing Early Minds team is committed to giving our clients individual care, expert advice and personal attention. With over two decades of experience in the early intervention and disability sector, you’ll quickly see why our allied health team has so much to offer you and the families we support.
Our employee benefits
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice no matter where you are on your career path, and we offer a great range of benefits when you join our team. Our goal is to support you to reach your goals – both personally and professionally. Plus, you get to make a real difference in the lives of children and that feeling is priceless!
- Attractive above award salary, competitive against NGO’s and Health sector
- Incentive scheme with the potential to earn up to an additional $35,000 p.a, paid out quarterly
- Salary packaging available with the ability to claim $15,900 tax free plus other benefits
- Professional Development budget of $2,000 per year to spend as you choose
- Monthly external clinical supervision paid, at an agreed amount
- Travel (km’s) reimbursed for school and home visits
- Super contributions paid while on parental leave
- Accrue time in lieu for any overtime (to be pre-approved)
- Annual performance reviews with pathways for career progression and promotions
- New graduate program for therapists just starting out their career in the sector
- Broaden knowledge and skillset by collaborating real-time amongst multidisciplinary team
- Exposure to a diverse client base to build knowledge across a range of concerns/disabilities
- Be part of innovative programs such as the work we do with Windaan Aboriginal Services
- Opportunity for regional and interstate travel through other exciting initiatives
- Minimum 19-20 billable hours per week (much less than our competitors!)
- Variety in caseload delivering assessments, therapy, group programs, parent workshops
- Monthly supervision and mentoring sessions with operations and discipline-specific group
- Internal clinical supervision also available (instead of external supervision, not reimbursed)
- All therapy equipment and resources provided incl. shared iPads with therapy apps
- Worksafe Guardian app to ensure your safety while offsite
- Apple laptop with Office 365 and mobile supplied
- Business cards, ID badge and ID card supplied
- Electronic CRM/booking system
- Free counselling through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Choose your own days and hours, work from home, live anywhere in Australia
- Hybrid model approach to service delivery, choose in-clinic, telehealth or mobile
- A collaborative, friendly and supportive culture across the organisation
- Team building events, fun social activities and multiple end-of-year festivities
- Develop your professional portfolio by creating blog posts on topics of your choice which could potentially feature in leading magazines such as Source Kids or Link
- Free parking onsite across all clinics
- Inclusive and equal opportunity employer
- Be part of a not-for-profit with registered charity status
- Be part of a larger organisation with the community at heart
We often get asked “what is salary packaging?”
As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) we offer salary packaging to employees through our salary packaging provider, AccessPay.
Salary packaging allows you to allocate a portion of your pre-tax income to pay for certain living expenses, such as your mortgage, rent or groceries, therefore reducing the amount of income tax you pay and increasing your disposable income.
Volunteer with us
Our volunteers have played an important role in helping our organisation become the success it is today. Volunteering can come in in many forms and we work with each volunteer based on their skills and abilities. In the past, our volunteers have assisted us with improving our office and communication systems, coordinating hamper donations to producing resources for our therapists so they can use during therapy appointments.
If you have a particular interest or skill and would like to talk about volunteering with us, let us know. Volunteers are offered an induction and support from a member of the team. Volunteers must be 18 years or older. You will need a valid Working With Children Check (issued through NSW Services). You will also be subject to a National Police Certificate Clearance (also issued through NSW Services).
No current positions available? No problem, send us your resume!
We’re always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team and expand our service offering. If you think you have what it takes upload and submit your resume today.
Be part of a large organisation with the community at the heart
Growing Early Minds is a division of the Growing Potential Ltd. family, a long established, community based, not-for-profit organisation that has a solid foundation of community ties across Western Sydney, and beyond. For more exciting career opportunities be sure to visit our Growing Potential Career Opportunities page