- Join our vibrant multidisciplinary team
- Be part of a large organisation with the community at the heart
- You will have access to excellent training and development opportunities
We’re a not-for-profit organisation with a proud history that started in 1994. We are a diverse and friendly team who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children and families. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice and are currently undergoing significant growth.
We operate on evidence-based approaches which include family-centred, strengths and play-based intervention. What sets us apart is families can access speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, dietetics and nutrition, psychology, behaviour and family support all under the one roof.
This is a permanent full-time position but you will have the ability to choose your own working week to suit both you and your clients. This is an exciting opportunity full of variety but some of your duties may include assessments, therapy services, consultancy and practical support for Early Childhood Educators and teachers, liaison and skills development with parents, and training delivery.
- Tertiary qualifications in your relevant discipline
- Current registration with Occupational Therapy Australia/AHPRA or Speech Pathology Australia
- Passion for children, families and the community.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Experience in undertaking clinical assessments and/or therapy of children with disability and/or developmental delay and/or challenging behaviours (0-16yrs).
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Current drivers licence and own a vehicle.
- Experience working with Aboriginal people, families and organisations.
- Delivery of service under NDIS, private or ADHC funding.
Growing Early Minds offers multiple benefits not limited to:
- Competitive salary packaging with the ability to claim $15,900.00 tax-free
- Supplied with laptop and mobile, travel reimbursement and free parking
- Be part of innovative programs with interstate travel options
- Employee Assistance Program with access to free counselling
- Supportive supervision and clinical supervision
- Team building events and rewarding social activities
How to apply
Get involved by applying on Seek here.