Clever Kids Camp
Our camp is a structured 4-day small group program, suitable for children aged 5-10 years that have developmental delay or with disability. Clever Kids Camp has been developed by our allied health therapists using evidence-based methods and aims to address challenges in emotional regulation, social interactions, communication skills, gross and fine motor skills as well as healthy eating habits. This program adapts to the needs of each individual child, and because it runs over 4-days, it allows the children to practice and improve their skills.
What we’ll work on
- Social skills – helping your child make friends, greet others, develop sharing and turn taking skills.
- Emotional development – being able to talk about and understand their emotions, emotions of others, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Communication and literacy skills – develop vocabulary around social and emotional development, increasing literacy skills and language development through peer activities.
- Fine and gross motor skills – providing age-appropriate fine motor and gross motor skills in team bonding activities.
- Healthy eating – your child will have the opportunity to make their own morning tea to assist with independence, sensory, motor skills, cleanliness and healthy eating.
Clever Kids Camp details
Camp 1: 8-11 July 2019 (4-days)
Camp 2: 15-18 July 2019 (4 days)
Places: Maximum 10 children
Times: 9:00-12:00am (3hrs)
Location: 24-26 Balmoral Street, Blacktown NSW 2148
Cost: Start from $956.16/camp
This program is eligible under NDIS funding, under the Improved Daily Living or Social and Community Participation categories.