Social Skills Program
Social skills go hand-in-hand with communication skills. They make it easier to connect and interact with others.
Good social skills help children:
- Share and take turns
- Initiate play with other children
- Confidently interact with others
- Display interest in what other people do or say
- Read non-verbal cues, such as body language and tone of voice
- Understand that people can have different points of view
- Understanding sarcasm
Growing Early Minds are committed to creating opportunities for children to develop their social skills. We do this through a range of services and programs, including:
- Allied health (therapy)
- Familylinks (playgroups)
- Educator support programs
If you’re interested in developing your child’s social skills further and would like to attend a program or run at social skills program at your organisation then please contact the Growing Early Minds team on 1800 436 436 .